display: inline-block;

Aug 27, 2014

27/08/2014

If its becoming to happen fight.

 It's good if the reason behind for, 

The Mass, For self, It takes it all.

 Even if it is for mass Takes it all.

 Peace is always is  in the middle,

 It's in somewhere in-between of the efforts 

But,

 Peace can never be the fruit of effort's It is a situation 

See if 

I keep the rose in my book

 It's going to lose everything as natural 

The color, the fragrance the beauty of blooming 

Even if, I don't put, 

Its  going to happen with the natural way 

Peace is my effort 

Efforts is activities of various struggles .

Attempts are being activities of various conflicts.

Attempts for myself.

 Will never find the peace .

Peace is I feel and accept the change. of,

That moment while attempt is happening.

 And ,

There,

Where I don't find any answer for any question and ,

The reverse.


No comments:

Post a Comment