display: inline-block;

Oct 8, 2014

Nerves of my mind

WHENEVER MY MIND FEELS STABILITY AND ITS CONTRACTING FOR ART.
AND
THEN 
SOMEWHERE IN THERE FIND THE MOMENT TO PLEASE VI Ewers.
 I dead.
or maybe possibility of to surrender completely
 THE MOMENT intuitively 
I STOP MYSELF TO CREATE. 
THAT'S TIME IS MY EARNING FOR MYSELF TO COURAGE.
 ITS GIVES ME SOMETHING OR ....... 
n
I found myself in so many ways before I want to find myself in every way. 
But I want to tell you something
The moment is not belongs to my present
 Its  overlapping By past and future 
Also.
sometimes
on the backstage 
every-time.

i need music every time
my need is rhythm
that is the strength
i feel
i observed  how the ant moves.
i even played the game in my childhood 
Ant racing. 
with Alok

  

No comments:

Post a Comment