display: inline-block;

Dec 1, 2013

The Week


Sometimes life force's needs silence to feel how much ability I deserve here, How much place I encounter for being myself , I daily travel .I Fight with my hunger, I See public same doing in travel with me some of are just to next stop,some are beyond me, that one day I felt common people (who working daily like machines 8 to 5 OR 10 to 7 whatever ) have in them a hundreds elephants strength ,to keep this world better they are balancing the world ,even when they cut trees ,they spit on walls ,they feel worst about their everything.They have power something within to bare those all things.I was numb little tears (maybe those are personal)and I started to feel and respect them as they are I see sometimes my gatekeeper wants talk to me ,I feel a mountain respect in him about me , it's so hurtful when I just walk away and to tell him goodnight and he close the gate .Sometimes I Just don't get out of those little feelings which I feel for others.They have so power to break you entire .I need conclusions myself , sometimes I need to neglect own progress for the same thing to keep alive.maybe its inner fear ,maybe it takes time to answer maybe the question is confusing to get myself.or i need to realize one thing that they are not common they have power to break you in piece with their just silence .

No comments:

Post a Comment