display: inline-block;

Dec 31, 2015

2015

2015
Creative achievements with my complete dedication for organic colors. (noncommercial)
Regrets,
Special visits and great experience with specially the writer Ms.Kavita Mahajan, who gave me her precious (almost 3 hours) to understand my process, fast meet with Shri Jayant Joshi,while i went to visited handmade paper factory and a few moments with MR. Subodh kerkar at MOG 
special disappointments from Dumb clients,
get together  with school buddies 
Financial problems,


Distance from habits,

Feeling of Patience,

Physical growth/lost,

Fears,

No tears,

Some special happiness i felt on my "little "sisters face.
my word to my sis 
i am gonna make a will for my artwork
Joy with nieces and in my hometown.
First ever practice execution with nature (at my sisters place)
News about my commercial work which is finally going to release in Marathi movie called "Athang" <  in upcoming year.

and the whole Me.......
who thinks constantly and as much as with the sense of intuitive experiences i feel about the life & the real process and there complications .(avoiding / neglecting all others personal interest)
honestly now i avoid thinking much because none of anyone's personal opinions i keep in mind ......specially for my creative JOURNEY.


MY every years ultimate struggle is just to find sufficient space to make money with / without my own creative practice .
i have no balance otherwise,
because......
An artist's career always begins tomorrow. 
James Whistler





No comments:

Post a Comment