display: inline-block;

Jun 9, 2014

Because if they are exist with essence they are more meaningful and i become more happy to grasp my next level with appropriate mediums

I have plans.
 To make my new paper.
 To minimize my art works .
As I always think about the end .
And then, how care?
about In a great way 
to give them peace.
like they gave me.
So they could spend their time with each other 
With less hurt .
I have them as they are 
always came like me,
In a different way,
  maybe.
 From my imaginative Brainwomb.
 I would love to learn
the process,
 Once I prepare the courage to make
 With appropriate
 Process .
Started
I would love to kill them before my disappearance. 
 To 
give them more meaningful .
life ,
To space for breath.
 As I feel .
As need.
 As I want.
like  a every creative human being
nobody take care
 as much as the creator take.

No comments:

Post a Comment