display: inline-block;

Jun 22, 2014

Tried to capture intuitiveness of open eyes * coconut leaf behind my cage

  • I always remember about that instant moment  when I keep aside my work for a fourth dimension and take my cup of tea for window!!
  •   when I return back with empty* mind to my work Again And when I find  I didn't enjoy ed my tea with the stress of empty thoughts which was already as a seed to grow in my mind.
  • My ears works my eyes part most of time . To give me words for that situation.
  •  My ears work much than my eyes. And sometimes they take me towards so many acceptations for being in the art field.So many realizations to find the purity of art
  • that One is  I early accepted that If when  someday if i turn blind and then I am not capable to draw as i am doing now with open eyes .. I can not visit my artist call wait until I don't become it for myself.
  • Intuition has always figure out but I can't express being silent and even with any media
  •  its  only visible with actions of line, the body language .

  •  I just remember the sound of air
  •  when it touches the coconut leaf , they make me feel waves of ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment