display: inline-block;

Oct 6, 2015

5/10\2015

Sensitive consciousnesses  between information, ( with actions i perform like  food, choice of friendship or work etc ,),Understanding, Acceptance, The physical changes and  the last breath. (actual death is the merging line  with breath and beat i am  not able to think)
The change ---i want to experience  through merging ..everything , and those all possibilities  how i feel through myself in pure actions and presence of mind
There is always one constructive mind working within me to develop /to feel/ to understand new changes, that helps me to find my merging line , that makes me feel confident about myself ,and helps me t grow the possibilities about creating atmosphere on surface i choose .
friendship is  nowadays most complex situation i am feeling through  the changes 
I am missing the vacant place of one's existence, of beyond relationship. 
I imagine the power, system, the stand is a deceptive aggressive I feel behind every thought on struggle of achieving dream, the path. 
the aggression is not define, just questions, complications and the fake, but constructive answers on ethics to keep alive something we believe is good for peace.
The change is absolute life. 
The evolution is art.
FOR ME



No comments:

Post a Comment