display: inline-block;

Oct 12, 2015

Torso

Torso (in progress)
just some days ago I started to work with maize husk which is still in my diet.
I am always trying to keep myself  curious about the possibilities of my materials,  
because  I learned consciously about every artist's ( i read, saw, or understood through my own  way ) their originality, and uniqueness behind their creation is material and some are found genuineness because of their use of appropriate material for the dialogue of the subject
which is so important
.
With my practice  subject is not my concern each and every time  That thing i try to achieve  with my flexibility and running thoughts meanwhile working , mediums possibilities and their own touch with me  grows myself  with my perception of my living .
the essence of 
their beauty and the strength try to practice to achieve meaning .
above all those things and thoughts I strongly try to keep my creativity flow.To work with
Flow
I feel always
little complicate But more
 delicate  and peaceful time
of my creative journey.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(*)
*     *
Y





No comments:

Post a Comment