display: inline-block;

Mar 9, 2015

9th march 2015


Today on my route .
The conductor was surprise with ? 
and looked at me like .
I was 
What the hell he hadn't purchased the ticket and, 
NOW suddenly asking for the next stop .
i left the bus in the middle 
Felt unwell for myself and to keep others clean.
The sun was almost in my front of head..
with all the warmness i needed 
I stood there on the silent bus stop for almost 45 minutes 
I took out all my discomfort .
And felt like i have no place to go .
Maybe,
I found
 My 
 shadow
  sɥɐpoʍ 
Don't know how i was
 Hopeless?
or happy to find something to discover
 with my inner voice 
nowadays its hardly communicate
with me like 
that way!
or,
there is possibilities of
 i still have so much 
my discomfort
within
 for myself and to keep others clean!
i think
I should 
leave my Bus again n

.......






No comments:

Post a Comment