display: inline-block;

Mar 23, 2015

Legless Turtle and egg shell

Legless Turtle  And Eggshell

For me, when I thought why legless? I made with what I have found in my useless cookware bag. And I found only those things suitable which I applied with the manner of making. I tried to add my spoon as a leg which I use daily. But, again, it was not a part of the process I follow, even I didn't find that interesting.So I chose to follow as it is .
The turtle is my interest.
I always revise my artistic intentionsprocess and those every aspects I want to achieve with my efforts.I want those everything effortlessly merge with my feelings. What I felt about the turtle is, first of all myself And then what I want to communicate with the efforts By showing legless tut.
I Added an egg that's as a birth symbol where his stable. So now I can complete his journey by my own end. And then when I think about that, I always struggle with the imagination and reality. So I ended up with the merging of those both moments * reality as an art its going to always stable. And as a change or movement, it's going to change the way climate is going to change, 
it's the journey between Life and changes.


No comments:

Post a Comment