display: inline-block;

Mar 25, 2015

" Self 'E' scape " Live installation of painting process"



Self Escape 

This is the experimental work of my new concept 

I have been working from two years, specifically on this one of the concept on selfscape.
Within this Selfscape i added the "E" which creates the "Escape" word .
I am trying to achieve with the using of  the medium through the self scape ,and also my inner changes of conditions in moments with  my 2 dimensional efforts.(painting).
And self E scape is the  activity of between creative and action basis
 Includes the various material and objects with the touch of emotional and live  impressions of my mind .
My pure intention is the only with both of those  concepts is
Acceptance of following changes
And
expressions of mediums flexibility 




No comments:

Post a Comment