display: inline-block;

Aug 30, 2015

Arrangement 30/8/2015

Sometimes  things were gone complicated for what I want to show.
my new book of handmade paper which has great quality of paper, but the poor sense of binding which forced me to add complications, tensions to photograph my corn hair, and in drying condition bougainvillea flower also, its turned the whole procedure into my Arrangement concept 

The words I wrote yesterday on the occasion of rakshabandhan imagined a Rakhi the sacred thread as a symbol of art for me " art is not a perfect kind of solution for each &every problems of life, Its the way of learning how to balance.

Corn hair
facinated me by there silky golden delcate thread.
 ,  A rakhi (sacred thread)  drying bougainvillea , Rubberband ,resin fibre eggs 
on painted canvas board - father


No comments:

Post a Comment