display: inline-block;

Aug 13, 2015

Preservation

Preservation

Preservation!
Dust on Indian postcard and transparent tape this was not a conceptual thought it was the action of my immediate response to collect that dust from the corner of the wall which was not possible to collect easily from my regular dustpan so like my natural reaction took postcard which was nearby I kept and I was about to enter my creative space I almost started to proceed with cleaning I thought this I want to preserve.
as well as somewhere I am disturbing the way system is unaware (I doubt) or misbehaving with the all those important part of our history 
one day before my friend has been just curious and whats app me
 "how get so many ideas to create?
and as an answer I was not so much able to describe because the way I work its more than natural thought and practical process follow with my intuitive mind and the knowledge I have
The Flow i follow !





No comments:

Post a Comment