display: inline-block;

Jan 30, 2014

about Klee and Gogh.... my brain and heart picking 30 \1\2014

I was thinking about Gogh and Klee 
Some months ago on chat .
my friend told me about Gogh.
She told me he was a loser. I first time heard like that and suddenly, but not blind minded * I admitted that and I felt ashamed because I suddenly felt I am counting him on his suicide thing that's the enough thing to hate myself.
He was Actually?

But I started to think and I avoid reading anything in search of that
Because I accepted
And I knew that there is no chance to find anything related about this.Because he wrote everything.And that's the only truth. 
believe .
So I started to think in that way with my own way .
No force way , 
Because If force anything and I get or I find..... I don't feel happy.
After that even I felt like very tough.that doesn't gives me a joy of acceptance what i feel the important thing about to created something we  admire .i admired ...
Of course, there are so many exceptions about this behavior.

And, I felt this is not a research topic.
So I don't need to force or any kind of statistics.
He lived his own life for  in search of his path.
He struggled 
He killed himself at his struggle.
 That's true. 
But why he killed himself like that? 
Is he felt himself as a  losers? Might be possible?????? As per me
Maybe he was out of situation to even think As he spent his life's biggest span for painting. 
He created very encouraging amount from the beginning with some his own qualities ..

That's his achievement for me .
That's his dedication for me .
That's his need also .which he wanted to find.
Maybe he was unaware because of living legends. 
or the under impression of that eras movement of acceptation 
But there is no reason to call him from the viewers side .......looser .
NO 
If he was admitted that thing so then the  search way about to know why he thought or wrote that.
he was struggle r .
but for me 
he was a good human being . and he gave us something which we are admiring .inspiring through .to create to think .
that's enough or i could say that's the everyone's real life dream . 
to be a something for at least our self to face the mirror proudly.*
he was a struggler.. because i see him through his works ,his works are like something to achieve ,his technical speed .but his all works are not like that some works shows us a quality of patience .he never regret about what he got to eat or where he lived (i assume*)  in his letters 
he was is search for something about himself but some decisions maybe he couldn't able to  handleed emotionally  or he tried that way with his reply regarding to those moments . he thought he did that's is the simplest way to understand and its difficult to understand his dedications and its natural of course for the group of people who are not into this .but as an artist or  to understand of achievement i feel there is only way .....like he did i have respect regarding his thought process .my vision gave me clarity about him and his life .he was a amazing human being . 
....................................................................................................................................................................................................klee   (Paulee i call  him ) 
about the klee ......
Klee is still on the way in my mind .
he is my peace of mind about art .


i really don't want  eureka  feeling about him or about his work . 
his work's are just to take so many things about learning .....

his work is like you learn so many things about the things deeper .
as a short for now 
he took very big responsibility as an artist . and he was very busy intuitively making his responsibility .but there is awareness and a very high level hold on command for being natural .
that's so tough .









     

No comments:

Post a Comment