display: inline-block;

Feb 13, 2014

Is there need to hug her besides these words? Answer is NO .

Everything was so simple.
She listened me,
Naturally.
Her face was down.
Maybe she tried
To understand me with her own created guilt.
She perfectly did her side.
To keep silent with those words
Which was the real situation of mine.
I am smiling while writing.
:)
For those words 
Her credits Touch wood.
Hope i understand 
How hard for her now.
We don't always be happy 
From soul.
But we don't regret 
From that absence.
When we find .
I told her .
She was innocently 
Hopeful about next life.
:)
She have reasons too.
She herself want to be the reason .
Somewhere for something.
So .
words written by me
I owe her
At least it gives something for us
To keep alive.
To face it all.

I told her 
I am glad that you 
Are not with me.
I know somewhere she felt 
To slapped me.
:D
Somewhere she was ready to leave everything
Somewhere i don't want that for something 
she know's that already
Selfishly .....
To keep me alive.
Somewhere we both still same.
Somewhere its harder than me to her 
Face it all these now .
Hope i understand that.
Somewhere she was confused 
Somewhere maybe she felt
Pressure till her thoughts were 
getting numb.
She was so quite.
so cute.
 :)
And the other end
Ready to fight with me.
Sure she wanted to slapped me.
But 
:)
I think

Irritation ,anger,innocence
Guilt.
She all expressed naturally .
She left my weak heart .
So much oxygen
Again
To love the life .
To live the life.
with
No regrets.








No comments:

Post a Comment