display: inline-block;

Apr 23, 2014

The File "Brain"

I decided last month to go on my dad's medical File. when he was held at the hospital during his brain trauma. It was decisive, but couldn't be able to started immediately for just with force to do something. And, I decided to wait and to prepared myself for the little extra time with motivation. I need a proper call.
 Last week I watched Frida's Movie and documentary.And ,I appreciated the documentary more because it was a very good and possibly detailed journey of Frida and her work
Self motivation about her life gave me the strength and the idea about to stretch myself for this a bit emotional and conceptualize work And, then I decided to work as much as possible With my natural attitude for work. 
Thank you Frida . 

Brain

ink, acrylic, and scratches on file
23\4\2014
2 page of file
backside of brain
24/4/2014
ink, acrylic on file

3
25/4/2014
ink ,acrylic on card
4
26/4/2014
ink , acrylic on paper

page 12
Brain and arrow
2/05/2014
Page 15
Root is a Brain
ink , Ocher Red
Page 13
Father and Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment