display: inline-block;

Apr 2, 2014

I Cage myself .

 I cage myself .
To Catch that moment ,
For,
 What I had choose. 
Consciously,
Subconsciously,
Unconsciously. 
I created myself special For emotions. 
The moment 
I clicked my selfies .
So many truths were gone hidden,

Now the truth will never divulge.

 Nor even going to explain .
The selfies 
There was a good reason for that 
So many times...... 
When for someone
 I showed
 I was alive dead.

That a boy 
Now tell me this side of me
 He is May be my age 
With His kids mind 
He plays with everything in the garden 
Sitting on the bench 
With his chaapal. 
He searches those Things 
Those were invisible for me
 I have seen 
HE plays with his hand 
With his foot
 With his bench
 With his button
 Even the bench screw makes him his smile
 He sits on the ground
He takes the mud 
He shakes his hands He moves his head everywhere Maybe The owl gets the surprise.
He plays with his torn pocket
He wears a half pant which is many times 
He forgets to pull upside 
He plays with self Sometimes he sees the world Around
 And
He turns again 
Back to self
I came back home
I less moved
 I clicked myself so many times
 I felt I created something
 I imagine it's a good me ME
 The end I get my tiredness
 Over myself 
Then I play software's sometimes 
For what? 
For Being dead 
To imagine
 I was alive, alive

We are all so photogenic as it is. 
Some are in with light .
Some are in the darkness .
Some are in the shadows .
That visual moment ,
Wish we lived.
Then We are enjoying
The appreciations,
 As a soul 
When us knows that 
We are actually
Now exist differently.....

No comments:

Post a Comment