display: inline-block;

Apr 8, 2014

Torso > In progress with Water ,ink ,light and ocher red and gold

When I started,I perpetually thought about the basic materials like water and some color basically black and light red these days, , but usually black for all time, but it's not an issue if I don't have too. I always stopped with moments where I caught myself separate. Incompleteness makes me humble with what I work with my thought cause the eye satisfaction its not a demand for myself, I just demand of myself is just starting and stop where feel and most of intuitively .I know when we describe we almost kill the fact with words but that's the word limitation to realize us the little procedure .
What I feel I accept and it doesn't fail with any process along with me.Its stop when I feel or most of time when I feel about the presentation thought.Its a little odd, maybe but it happens, I never think that the frame is the only choice or only way to present the creation .its a itself need different treatment. I experienced one time.  some times the wall and painting is one its like they made for each other to show content as it is .
 I stopped because of the gold powder was finished and I am not sure that the powder I worked with available in the market but I need to get. So I stop here naturally when I started this I had in my mind just "TORSO" 
Lets see how Torso reflects from me .

3>  Final
                         
2 >Water ,ink ,light and ocher red and gold
1>Water ,ink ,light and ocher red and gold


No comments:

Post a Comment