display: inline-block;

Apr 30, 2014

Diego in front of mirror FRIDA. 30/4/2014

I always in search for some of my topic how to describe About how  I am not able to feel the creation's pain more and more deeply if there is any. because I am not able to feel that pain of birth, even on screen I am still not able to watch when any female character falls into her devolved womb. I just can't And then I start to think about any women who suffered from those horrible pain It's just out of my thinking .So as an artist and genetically male when I read or create any creation I am always one step backward if there is any pain behind my creation.

I merely desire to recognize her.

I never understood her pain 
Maybe never 
The reason
 A women s pain
 When comes from the womb 
And release by the curve
 Its just unpredictable
 Until I self don't lose those lives
 From my own womb
 Its just the Bond of myself with her and her inner self 
When we were detached those moments 
I would not able to describe 
Even what love is,
All those major up and down moments 
Those are selfish decisions of mine 
My incompleteness 
......
Somewhere
I am responsible To decide what gender we create
 But,
That's just a moment of fulfill for myself
 After all those pain
 she suffered alone
 And alone
 Inside, outside
 That LOVE
I don't have any words to explain
 Love even doesn't exist there
 It was feel of bonding, Trust 
Which I lost inside her 
somewhere,
and then,
My incompleteness And her strength 
We made for each other .




No comments:

Post a Comment