display: inline-block;

Apr 30, 2014

Diego in front of mirror FRIDA. 30/4/2014

I always in search for some of my topic how to describe About how  I am not able to feel the creation's pain more and more deeply if there is anybecause I am not able to feel that pain of birth, even on screen I am still not able to watch when any female character falls into her devolved wombI just can't And then I start to think about any women who suffered from those horrible pain It's just out of my thinking .So as an artist and genetically male when I read or create any creation I am always one step backward if there is any pain behind my creation.

I merely desire to recognize her.

I never understood her pain 
Maybe never 
The reason
 A women s pain
 When comes from the womb 
And release by the curve
 Its just unpredictable
 Until I self don't lose those lives
 From my own womb
 Its just the Bond of myself with her and her inner self 
When we were detached those moments 
would not able to describe 
Even what love is,
All those major up and down moments 
Those are selfish decisions of mine 
My incompleteness 
......
Somewhere
I am responsible To decide what gender we create
 But,
That's just a moment of fulfill for myself
 After all those pain
 she suffered alone
 And alone
 Inside, outside
 That LOVE
I don't have any words to explain
 Love even doesn't exist there
 It was feel of bonding, Trust 
Which I lost inside her 
somewhere,
and then,
My incompleteness And her strength 
We made for each other .




No comments:

Post a Comment