display: inline-block;

Apr 22, 2015

धुके / fog

माहित असलेले आणि नसलेले  ह्यात असं बरच असेल जे  अजून 
i ( डोक्यावर सूर्य बिंदू असलेली हि रेघ  जणू मीच  ) 
 i always experience the moment when my improvement at some point  find many other ways open towards मी but, they all are always foggy, and by my nature
The fog is the complex excitement about a new experience, which is attracting me to accept every time, 
When i go through ,i found that fogginess always so close to nature of myself to me, i  have been going through so many lonely moments.
ते ती मेल्यानंतर चे अंतर आणि मला माझ्या स्वतःच्या गवसण्या च्या आभासा दरम्यानचे द्वंद्व
it's like अ fog
 And, i kept myself believable  
No, i didn't kept
 i tried to absorb that fog within me.
मी आणि मीच उरतो 
जेव्हा माझ्यातील मीसुद्धा  संपतो . 
मी तरीही उरतो . 
मी पुन्हा रुजतो . 




No comments:

Post a Comment