display: inline-block;

Apr 13, 2015

My Profile ......Incomplete

It's now hard to think how I feel sometimes about my sufferings, because most of them became spring or offered me the inferior peace, 
you will not understand my one eye if you try to understand me from my profile ,Now often the gum comes into my tea, maybe you will lose my whole half thoughts, maybe they will come to you broken. My one breath, my half lips, which is  impossible to say something even if they are its going to be completely different language My one and a half hands My five complete fingers
My one and a half nipple my almost complete backbonewhich will never bend your mind towards the earth,I often did for the respect and to keep calm my little heart, my complete belly ,my half of hunger which confirmed my gender , my one and a half legs so almost my whole journey you could hardly find the way I took 
but i am sure you will find the one thing undoubtedly
     My contour  ..............

No comments:

Post a Comment