display: inline-block;

Mar 5, 2014

Day to Day Normal routine,



Day to Day Normal routine, 
Trying to understand 
With the help of creation.
People are more open to art .
People are more close with art .
Art now is a routine job somewhere.

Better I take shower with music .
And let my work
Under the shower.

And make my art as a serious activity. 
Not into just activity .
To learn something from searching .
Thinking about how
I merge .
My future married life Within it.
right now not sure about the fruit of
that life.
but,
 I need to turn that way.
life don't says rules
But ,
life have the connections in between

 The way my legendary did .
I believe .
 He was just an amazing with it.
I could say.
Its Incredible.

Still is So natural. 
So peaceful. 
So healthy. 
So down to earth
i feel.

 With the flame of light
Into the heart. 
He is a lesson.
I can't deny.
 He is giving me depth.
 He is giving me the strength.
 For,
to learn the iceberg from its root.
The life i could maybe
dedicate with passion 
But,
 The breath itself has its own feelings .
i feel.
The breath needs to sleep sex.

The breath needs to kiss of the Dawn.

The breath needs the heal of hands .

And the love.
Love
Is there Always alone for everything.
 Love is selfish. 
That I feel ,
At some point .
Because its needs something, someone 
There for sure.
And somehow because of that
I feel ,
Breath is pure. 
It takes all equal.


I don't understand art for alone .
I try to understand art ,
With selfies .


I try to create the magical essence.
WITHOUT ANY FEAR.
For them.
Who truly understands me .
AND gives me time to describe them,
How i am.

Acceptance has 
its own individual strength ,
It makes me free.
From unwanted worries

Somewhere.....
I have fear that
I die early,
Somewhere......
 i think
 i live enough too.
with no regrets
maybe the reason 
of 
I don't wanna left anything behind me.
carelessly.
The soul ,
The bones.
I have chance to create
Their to alive something.

Worries don't encourage to
Creation
Worries need's to turn
Into the energy,
The light.




Isn't it
That's call creativity too ?
Because i am not afraid to lost anything now.
and even i don't want to earn anything besides 
What i deserve.
WHAT I FEEL THROUGH.
The earning is me
loss the same.
Its already merge into me as a 
Creation.
I no need to worry.
Now from
Day to day normal routine 

No comments:

Post a Comment