display: inline-block;

Mar 23, 2014

Kakol

Kakol 
-----------------------
You know "The Gogh "
Sure.

He wrote the letters 

They are very personal .
but,
Tell me 
If you had read them all 
Did he mentioned there 
He had the hard life
?
 Did he mentioned 
Ok
 If he mentioned 
Those are letters
Right.
Letters 
we 
believe
For
The way of
 expressions
 our 
Personal feelings?
You know what
 I don't see anything 
Pain 
 Or suffering 
Things 
in his works 
First
I see his efforts ,
 Urge to complete something
 and the understanding
things.
 with his own Values
towards life.
 The style
 he got 
That's achievement .
of His truth
 feel.

 Maybe 
I am using big words. 
But,
Give me  some time
 to understand.
Because,
Hidden 
 layers I don't want to ignore.
 It's my period of 
express 
More 
&
 more.

 He all-ways tried 
He wrote letters.
                                                              He created 
                                                                Paintings,
                                                                drawings.
                                                                     But
I am more thank full for his brother


Being an important part of his life.
He kept him alive at least 10 years 

He didn't died naturally .
So his works were incomplete somewhere. 
Or may I dare to think like that?

 Art 

even doesn't succeed too
 Captured his beliefs?
 That he thought? 
There is wrong that he sought.
 I don't accept it as a human being
Suicide
For now 
Anyway. 
But,
He completed some steps Very gratefully.
 Paulee used the word genius
After he saw his works and letters. 
In the exhibition.
I "believe" 
paulee.
 Because he was / is 
humble.

He gave the credit to fish. 
For
his inspiration
.
 He wrote that,

 Yes.
 And I wrote about the layers upside^ 
The humbleness,
 towards our beliefs. 
He is teaching me.
The layers,
 The use of love 
He makes me smile.

 You also smile,
 right?
Smile 
.
I am sure its more great to create a smile on your face
beside to pend money on Monalisa.
because its smile on mother














No comments:

Post a Comment