display: inline-block;

Mar 11, 2014

How the love makes me Free .

I love you ....
Is the secret question
I feel
It doesn't demand sometimes yes or no.
And ,
That time
It's just to make that someone special
To encourage to realize,
How that question made curious
to reply  i love you too .
I love you has so many hidden answers
About the situation happened Before the decision
And,
So many questions for after Situations.
The acceptance,
is the shortest answer.
For the future .
Sometimes answers lost the main question
Even encourage us to forget our Situation of acceptance.
I love you is the answer of feeling's.
Feelings needs descriptions about faith
Fate.
Occasionally,
There Love struggles.
Sometimes I love you is the greatest confusion of life
So I made that feeling
For the moment .
Where we both are happy with it
And ,then
We are free For everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment