display: inline-block;

Mar 29, 2014

"Selfscape"

"Selfscape"
Water, ink,light red and collage
Practice maybe makes me perfect. 
With the technique 
Or maybe it gives me 
The perfection 
About the visual But, 
It's very unfair If I could.
 As I know me
Towards self ego 
And,
 The unfair behavior 
with the Layers of progress. 
Those DNA moments. 
I have always with me 
Those were has my own essence .
It's very hard to separate sometimes 
With the visual  I am creating 
And it's often happened with me
In the process .
 It is not a problem, 
The another ego to put there
 Like a full stop. 
That projection Might have the chances to show 
Layer's absence
 Even they are present

The result is a visuals problem
 The process is processed .
The moments 
are very minute to explain 
And various pieces to feel. 
How could i complete 

I am not here to complete 
The satisfaction of eyes 
They are part Of it.


Sometimes they reach 
As they are the 
complete evidence 
With me.
Alone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment