display: inline-block;

Mar 23, 2014

KaKol

Is it possible?
Some night I walk alone 
Without fear .
 Art Sometimes
More Stressful.. 
Kakol !
 You hear me? 
SOMETIMES I FEEL
 My pain ENCOURAGE 
Me to enjoy 
THE FRUIT OF LOST. 
What should I do?
How I feel about myself 
When I feel ......
I just thought
When saw you 
I have learned
How the pain feel strongly 
Then,
We have to understand the pain.
 It's not true Right?
 saw them dying 
Do I illustrate them? 
I did. 
I found peace.
 I GOT MY RELIEF.
 DID THEY? 
NO. 
I LOST THEM.
 Did I enjoy Ed THEM?

 I AM NOT EASY FOR ANSWERS.

Whenever I find the moment .
I Tell PEOPLE.....
 WHY DEAD PEOPLE ARE MORE IMPORTANT?
IF ALIVE ONCE ALREADY 
YOU SEE SUFFERING?


The answer I found for myself .
Maybe,
They believe the god concept
 more than life. 
I TRIED TO UNDERSTAND.
I TOOK MY Decisions 


AFTER. 
I don't see me in any Relations
I see just Life and dead CONCEPT is 
Alive beside us.
Animals 
Are
Animals
We call us human.
 I should try to make myself.

Kakol
You Hear me?
stop me to illustrate 
The reference pain 
And 
BE WITH me 
To understand yours.
 Always.
Thats enough ...
.






















No comments:

Post a Comment